Join Nottingham European Movement at a FREE ‘Question Time’ style event in Nottingham City Centre on the evening of 28th September.
A panel of specially invited politicians and national campaigners reflect local and national perspectives, different age groups and views on whether a People’s Vote is a good idea.
They all agree that Brexit is a bad idea but can they can agree on
"Brexit - What Next?"
On the panel
- Rt Hon Ken Clarke QC -Conservative MP
- Rt Hon Anna Soubry -Conservative MP
- Chris Leslie -Labour MP,
- Rt Hon Tom Brake -Liberal Democrats MP
- Femi Oluwole -Our Future Our Choice
- Eloise Todd -Best for Britain
Our moderator for the night John Hess, a former Political Editor for BBC East Midlands. He will have his work cut out to keep order as we put our questions to the panel.
Two years on and we still have no idea what Brexit means and we as a nation increasingly want to stop it or to avoid the impacts of ideological extremes.
It is time for questions to be answered!
- Do you have questions about What Next?
- How can we protect the NHS?
- Should we have a People’s Vote, and if so then on what terms?
- Is democratic reform needed?
- How can we extract ourselves from this Mess?
- How can we avoid no Deal?
- How do we respect the Leave voters?
This is a ticketed event but the tickets are free. If you feel able to make a donation to help cover costs then select the Donation type tickets.
Door open 1830 with a start time of 1900. Please take your seats by 18.50 - any seats not taken by then will be offered to non ticket holders.
Full details and updated information will be available on the Nottingham European Movement Facebook page.
IMPORTANT ENSURE YOU CLICK THE FREE BUTTON. YOU WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO EVENTBRITE TO RESERVE AND DOWNLOAD YOUR TICKETS